M.S.W. and Ph.D. Programs in Social Work
The Departments of Social Work at NCA&T and UNC Greensboro jointly offer two graduate programs in social work:
Students are immersed in our rich tradition of multiculturalism, social justice, and community-engaged scholarship. This unique relationship between our two universities produces social workers, scholars, activists, and researchers.
Master of Social work
This innovative program flows from a multicultural history and models collaboration between the two universities.
Doctor of Philosophy in Social work
The Ph.D. in Social Work is built on the cornerstones of diversity, multicultural responsiveness, and community engagement.
Our students are full members of both Universities
- Take classes on both campuses.
- Are taught by faculty from both schools.
- Have library and parking privileges on both campuses.
- Study at each campus and have access to the full range of instructional and research support available at both universities.
- Are granted a degree jointly by both universities – diplomas have the seals of both schools.